Eamonn Holmes asks sex addict, Crystal Warren why she hasn't turned to prostitution

 

Eamonn Holmes stunned ITV viewers after he asked a female sex addict why she hadn't turned to prostitution. The This Morning host was interviewing Crystal Warren who claimed to have slept with more than 1000 men. The 42-year-old revealed that she was unable to keep a job as a result of her constant need for sex. Critical: Holmes, right, during the maligned interview with Crystal Warren During the candid chat, Holmes queried: 'If you need this five or six times a day, have you never thought about making a business of it? Charging for it?' To which, Warren replied: 'What, becoming a prostitute?' 'Then it becomes a business, then I become maybe like a robot. 'This way I am enjoying it, I do it when I want to do it, I get to choose who I sleep with.'

Reportage

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails